Friends of Gold Butte, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, is working to achieve the permanent protection of Gold Butte’s biological, geological and cultural resources through education, community outreach and advocacy.
Your Support Will Help Us Accomplish the Following Goals:
- Achieve NCA designation and assist with the development of the management plan.
- Develop and implement service projects to prevent resource damage through collaboration with governing agencies.
- Develop and implement a public education program through outings, and presentations.
- Accrue public support and endorsement from community organizations and political leaders.
- Friends of Gold Butte newsletter
- 15% off shoes and apparel at Ready Golf & Gear
- E-mail updates and alerts
- Group outings and hikes
- Invitation to members-only events
- A Friends of Gold Butte bumper sticker
- Joining a community of people who share a common interest
*Bronze Members at the $25 and higher levels will also receive a beautiful coveted map of Gold Butte
**Silver Members at the $75 and higher levels will also receive a Friends of Gold Butte t-shirt
***Gold Members at the $150 and higher levels will also receive a Friends of Gold Butte flexible cooler bag
Friends of Gold Butte
P.O. Box 3664
Mesquite, NV 89024
Print a donation form for your convenience.
Donations to Friends of Gold Butte may be tax-deductible
Friends of Gold Butte (Tax ID: 26-1818526) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We rely on the financial support of passionate folks like you.