Friends of Gold Butte, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, strives to promote the responsible enjoyment of the Gold Butte National Monument through education, stewardship, advocacy, and preservation of natural and cultural resources.
Your Support Will Help Us Accomplish the Following Goals:
- Having achieved national monument status, your support helps FoGB to assist with the development and ongoing updates of the monument management plan.
- Ongoing development and implementation of our educational programs, monument stewardship, outings, and presentations.
- Ongoing development and implementation of service projects to improve access, promote appropriate usage of the monument and prevent resource damage through collaboration with governing agencies.
- Accrue support from community organizations, businesses, and political leaders.
- Friends of Gold Butte newsletter
- Friends of Gold Butte annual report
- E-mail updates and alerts
- Invitation to members-only events
- A Friends of Gold Butte bumper sticker
- Joining a community of people who share a common interest
- Additional sponsorship programs available for business/organizational memberships
- Petroglyph Society: $10,000
- Bighorn Society: $5,000
- Joshua Tree Society: $2,500
- Desert Tortoise Society: $1,000
- Bear Poppy Society: $500
- Patron: $250
- Friend: $100
- Member: $35
Mail a donation
Friends of Gold Butte
12 W. Mesquite Blvd, Ste 106
Mesquite, NV 89027
Donations to Friends of Gold Butte may be tax-deductible
Friends of Gold Butte (Tax ID: 26-1818526) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We rely on the financial support of passionate folks like you.