The Resource Management Plan for the Southern Nevada BLM District is being revised and they are continuing to accept comments. Originally the Deadline was February 2nd, but they have extended the comment period to March 23rd.
We have confirmation from the Southern Nevada District Director that this RMP Revision is accepting comments about Gold Butte National Monument.
We urge you to please use one of the following three options to let the Bureau of Land Management know how you would like to see Gold Butte National Monument properly managed.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (702) 515-5023
- Mail: BLM Southern Nevada District Office,
Southern Nevada District RMP Revision,
4701 N. Torrey Pines Drive,
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Please share your comment with us! Copy email@example.com on your email to BLM and we will share the comments with the Las Vegas Sun and our Nevada Congressional delegation.
- This link will take you to a tip sheet on how to provide a great Public Comment:
- This link will take you to a PDF produced by Friends of Gold Butte of important talking points:
- For updated information by the BLM about the RMP, go to this link: https://go.usa.gov/xnBqm
As public land owners, public comments are exactly how we let the BLM know how we would like our public lands managed. Every comment is read and reviewed. Every comment counts. And we need everyone to step up and have their voice heard. We want Gold Butte properly managed!
Thanks for everything you do.