Our Mission and Goals
- Permanent protection for the Gold Butte complex of Area of Critical Environmental Concern through designation into the National Conservation Landscape System with an agency visitor center located in Mesquite, Nevada.
- Achieve the permanent protection of the biological, geological and cultural resources through education, community outreach and advocacy.
- Achieve NCA designation and assist with the development of the management plan.
- Develop and implement service projects to prevent resource damage through collaboration with governing agencies.
- Develop and implement a public education program through outings, and presentations.
- Accrue public support and endorsement from community organizations and political leaders.
- Have fun!